I don't feel strongly but have a slight preference for this kind of info to be communicated via email.

This is for 2 reasons:
1) it needs to be read in a timely way - and email is more timely than wiki reading. (although people might
      subscribe to wiki changes)
2) it doesn't need to be kept for a long time in a conveniently-accessable place - which wiki's give.

-Marshall

Thilo Goetz wrote:
I'll be out of the office with limited email access most of next week. What do people think of having a wiki where people can (voluntarily of course) post that kind of absence? Or is it better to send a note to the list? I personally wouldn't mind posting my absences on the wiki. How does everybody else feel about this?

--Thilo