On 12/14/06, Michael Baessler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Yes I think this is good first component for the UIMA sandbox. But first
we have to clarify the details for the submission...
I seems that we need an Apache Software Grant for this code.

That seems right... and since this is the first time we've done this
perhaps we ought to verify this with our mentors and/or ask on
incubator-general?

Also another bit of necessary legal paperwork would be for Joern to
submit an ICLA (Individual Contributor License Agreement) to Apache as
described here: http://apache.org/dev/new-committers-guide.html#cla

-Adam