Marshall Schor wrote:
I wonder if things like the Whitespace Annotator in the sandbox should use "org.apache.uima...." as the start of their package names. I think this is fine if the thing is destined to be an incorporated part of the uima java project.
Should it be something else, otherwise?

-Marshall

I would vote to start at least with "org.apache.uima...", since the stuff belongs to the Apache UIMA project. If we should not use exactly the same name space we can also use "org.apache.uima_annotators..." or "org.apache.uima_sandbox.annotators" if we think it is better.

-- Michael