On 1/5/07, Thilo Goetz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
All, I have added README, NOTICE etc. to the distribution.  While doing
this, I noticed that we have the logger config files
(FileConsoleLogger.properties and Logger.properties) living in the root
directory of the distribution.  That's not nice.  I would like to move
them to a subdirectory called "config" or such.  My question is, what
all is affected by this change?  Will it be sufficient to adapt our
shell scripts, or are there other places where those files are used?

The other place they're used is in the eclipse run configurations
(uimaj-examples/src/main/run_configuration).  I think that's it.

-Adam