Adam Lally (JIRA) wrote:
[ https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-15?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#action_12463077 ]
Adam Lally commented on UIMA-15:
--------------------------------

Anything else to do here?  Maybe documentation?

The plan here is to have the semantic search capability enabled by a new separate package of things put on the IBM alphaworks site, including the current semantic search engine. Is that available yet? If so, does it work with our semantic search tooling (or is that tooling also in the other package)?

Yes, we need to document how this all works, and what users need to do to get it working. I'll be happy to integrate it into the docbook if someone will draft the content :-)

-Marshall