On 1/12/07, Marshall Schor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
We're changing a reasonable amount of stuff for 2.1.  I think we might
need a migration guide.   This could be both a chapter in the docbooks
and also a page on our website.

Yes, definitely.  I will work on this as part of
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-49.

Also, as changes are made to the code, please also update the relevant
docbook sources to reflect the changes, and also note the changes in the
what's changed for 2.1 section, (in
uima-docbooks/src/docbook/overview_and_setup/project_overview.xml - look
for the section   <section id="ugr.project_overview_whats_new">

I already created a JIRA issue for this
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-180.

-Adam