I'll bring my mac tomorrow and look into that as well. Just to make sure it
is not related to a distinct machine, because the rights are pretty weird
though.

btw.: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sticky_bit (not the best source, but good
enough for a refresher)

-- Mirko

On 1/15/07, Marshall Schor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

May be some kind of directory permissions issue.  The Jars in the
runtime plugin had permissions set as follows:

The directory:
drwxr-xr-x

The jars in the directory:
--w---r-T

I think the T is a "sticky" bit - but I forgot what that means.

Anyway, with these permissions settings, very strange errors are
happening.

I did a chmod to make the jars have
-rw-r--r--

and then, the CDE actually started :-)  Time to go to sleep, now... But
I'll enter a Jira issue to fix the maven build on Unix and Mac platforms.

-Marshall