On 1/16/07, Marshall Schor <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I install Eclipse on the Mac; then I checkout the projects to Eclipse;
then run the build;
then use Eclipse Search -> File, over the whole workspace, for files of
*.xml, looking for the string
<<< FAILURE!

I do a grep (case senstive) for "FAILURE" in the
target/surefire-reports directory of the component whose build test
failed.  (Usually you can tell which test case failed by the last few
lines of test output.)  But then to actually debug the test I run it
in Eclipse.

BTW, be sure you update from SVN, I fixed several unit tests problems
yesterday.  There are also a few new JIRA issues open relating to
failures in Sun Java 1.4 (and I see today, 1.6), so you may want to
use a different Java for now.

-Adam