Thilo Goetz wrote:
The level is available as usual on people.apache.org, in /home/twgoetz/uima-distributions/2.1.0/004. Below I include the output from Michael's level analyzer.

This is clearly not the final level, as at least I have some more things to take care of. There was also a high level of bug fixing activity over the last few days. I can build a level on the weekend, if that's helpful to anyone. Otherwise, I would like to aim for Monday to build a release candidate and start the vote. Let me know what you all think.
I successfully verified my open test cases with uimaj-2.1.0-004. So it's fine with me to build the final level on Monday.

-- Michael