Adam Lally wrote:
On 3/2/07, Michael Baessler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
But how does it work when I would like to implement something like a
CapabilityLanguage flow we already have as build-in
flow. When I implement this a custom flow I would like to specify the
possible order of analysis engines. The custom flow can now decide if
all the engines are called but if, please use the order I have
specified. So I think in this case, it is not a fixed flow that a use
will specify for the custom flow.

You can specify both a custom FlowController AND a <fixedFlow> (or
<capabilityLanguageFlow>) element in your descriptor.  Your
FlowController will be called but it can access all of the
AnalysisEngineMetdata from the aggregate descriptor, including the
fixedFlow and capabilityLanguageFlow sections.
But how can I specify a order for my custom flow? Is this also possible or do I have to use configuration parameter settings?

-- Michael