Hello,

currently the maven build does not generate a  org.eclipse.uima.runtime
eclipse PDE project.
This is in some cases a problem for other plugins which depend on it,
in my case the Cas Editor which has the PDE nature.
It can be started, but the export (required to create a build) fails.

It is possible to generate a PDE project but this requires some changes to the pom.xml:

- version in the pom must be OSGI compliant
- maven places the dependent libraries in the base dir not in lib (I did not find a way to change it)
this must be changed in the plugin.xml

Other advantages are that maven than synchronizes the pom with the manifest and
PDE checks the manifest for errors.

Can I submit a patch for this ?

Jörn