Marshall Schor wrote:
It is apparently quite easy to collect download statistics, indirectly, setting up our download page to count clicks on the download link. There is a currently "free" service from google which will do the work for you, and also measure paths from search engines (not just theirs) to your site, how people navigate thru the site, etc.

See http://www.google.com/analytics.

Do people think we should sign up for this, and does anyone want to do the work?

-Marshall

Vadim has perl scripts etc. he runs to extract this info from web logs (see
[1] http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/stats/index.html
[2] http://people.apache.org/~vgritsenko/faq.html
I've written to him to see if he will add UIMA to his list.
-Marshall