Hi Jörn,

I'm able to run the CasEditor but I don't see the nice images you have in your documentation...
Please see the screen shot on my homespace how it looks for me.

http://people.apache.org/~mbaessler/CasEditor/CASEditor.jpg

Maybe there is something wrong in my setup. I use the Maven install build of the CasEditor and copy the plugin to my eclipse plugin directory. To start the CasEditor I use the provided launch configuration file from the CasEditor project. Is there anything else to do?

BTW: Is it possible that you provide an example project as zip that can be imported to the CasEditor to play with?

-- Michael