Marshall Schor wrote:
Adam Lally wrote:
On 8/6/07, Thilo Goetz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thilo Goetz wrote:
I built a new release candidate with Adam's and Marshall's fixes
in.  It's available as usual at on people.a.o at
/home/twgoetz/uima-distributions/2.2/RC5.  Let's try a new vote
later today or tomorrow.

Looks good.  My functional test scripts all pass on this build.

I see on the test plan Wiki page it still says (with bright orange
background): "Noticing potential failure of "merging" code if JVM
target > 1.4 - need fix in next release".  Did that get addressed?  If
so we may want to update the Wiki.

Yes - was addressed via a known limitations remark. It is low risk because JCasGen generates 1.4 level code - it's only an issue if someone adds Java 5 code to the generated files by hand. I'll update the wiki

-Marshall

There are 2 issues to fix in JCasGen for next release: this one, see http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-510 and another one related to running Eclipse in "headless" mode which changed in Eclipse 3.3 , see
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-513