Thilo Goetz wrote:
Ok, here we go.  This build passes our regression test
suite, as well as Adam's test scripts.  Michael and I
also ran some manual sanity checks.  RAT report looks
good, too.

The release artifacts are available on people.a.o at
/home/twgoetz/uima-distributions/2.2/RC5

So please cast your vote:

[ ] +1 Release RC5, it's ready
[ ] -1 Don't release yet, I found issues

+1. I verified the asc signatures for the windows zips (bin and src). Would it make sense for Michael and Thilo to "cross-sign" each other's keys? that might make the gpg result messages more convincing. Right now they say

gpg: Signature made 08/06/07 02:16:25 using DSA key ID C874155C
gpg: Good signature from "Thilo Goetz (CODE SIGNING KEY) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>"
gpg: There is no indication that the signature belongs to the owner.

Maybe that would reduce the warning?  If you do figure out how to do the
cross signing, please post something to the web site and we'll do it here, too.
:-)

-Marshall