On 8/9/07, Thilo Goetz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I spent a long time today trying to get ssh configured to login
> using PKI: I give up, I don't want to spend more time on this.
> Can I just upload those artifacts manually, or does maven do
> any magic while it's doing that?
>
> --Thilo

I don't know for sure, but probably you can upload them from your
local Maven repository.

For me everything worked just having Putty and Pageant installed, the
way that I was originally logging into people.apache.org.  I just had
to set my maven settings.xml file to point at my private key, and have
Pageant running.

-Adam