Jörn Kottmann wrote:
Hi Marshall,

a few weeks ago I tested cruisecontrol with the uima project
and it worked with our maven project structure.

Maybe you would like to take a look at it.
Great, thanks.
I'm still trying to get a sense of the communities.  I found this:
http://www.chris-read.net/?p=13
comparing CruiseControl version 2.6 (now at 2.7), bamboo 1.0 (it's now at 1.2.2), and
teamCity 1.2 (now at 2.1).

See also http://xooctory.xoocode.org/ - it's another CI open source project
whose team works on other Apache projects.  It has a section on comparison
about 1/2 down the page.

A quick look at Apache projects - I could only find one that was using CI (Harmony).

Still don't have any definite opinions, myself...
-Marshall

Jörn