Hi
           i am getting AnalysisEngineProcess exception annoatator
processing failed caused by java.lang.nullpointer exception........how to
solve this error i am getting frequently.here i will small code for u i
think u can trace my problem

*

public
**void* initialize(UimaContext aContext)

*throws* ResourceInitializationException

{

*super*.initialize(aContext);

//Get config. parameter values

String[] patternStrings =

(String[])aContext.getConfigParameterValue(
"Patterns");

mLocations = (String[])aContext.getConfigParameterValue("Locations");

mPatterns = *new* Pattern[patternStrings. length];

*for* (*int* i = 0; i < patternStrings. length; i++)

{

mPatterns[i] = Pattern.*compile*(patternStrings[i]);

}

}

*public* *void* process(JCas aJCas)

*throws* AnalysisEngineProcessException

{

//get document text

String docText = aJCas.getDocumentText();

//loop over patterns

*for* (*int* i = 0; i < mPatterns .length; i++)

{

Matcher matcher =
mPatterns[i].matcher(docText);

*int* pos = 0;

*while* (matcher.find(pos))

{

TestType annotation =
*new* TestType(aJCas);

annotation.setBegin(matcher.start());

annotation.setEnd(matcher.end());

annotation.addToIndexes();

annotation.setTestTypeString(
mLocations[i]);

pos = matcher.end();

//getContext().getLogger().log(Level.FINEST,"Found: " + annotation);

}

}

}
plz iam waiting for reply form any one of u
vijay