Unfortunately there is no such documentation.
But you just have to extract the projects you are interested in to your eclipse workspace and then use Maven to create projects files and to build it. Since the UIMA release jars are in the Maven incubator repository you don't need any other UIMA projects to the the Sandbox components compiled. The CasEditor is currently a little bit tricky to compile, but we are working on it :-)

Hope that helps, if not, please come back with some more detailed questions.

-- Michael

Tong Fin wrote:
Hi Michael,
I am looking for the documentation on how to setup the projects in Sanbox in
my Eclipse.
If we have such a documentation, please post a link here.

Thanks,
Tong