Thanks, Robert.

I think we've finished with the tasks needed for migrating to the
"mirror" system, perhaps with the exception of setting up .htaccess on
w.a.o/dist/incubator/uima, and adding HEADER.html and README.html to
that directory.  However, I see other projects do not necessarily have
that.

Are any other lines (e.g., redirects of some sort) needed in the
.htaccess file at this time?

We would appreciate any "checking" you could do of our work to migrate
to the mirror system.

Thanks for all your help.

-Marshall