Hi -

Can you please post more information so we might be better able to help?

For instance, what version of UIMA did you install, where did you get it from, what steps did you take when installing it, did you set up the environment variables as described in the README?

-Marshall

chandra sekhar wrote:
Respected sir , I am V.chandra sekhar , from INDIA doing MS in
Information Technology in DA-IICT  (One of finest Tech Schools in
INDIA), I am doing my internship  in UIMA, I installed UIMA SDK , but
i am not able to run  document analyzer.bat fle. i need to get
Document Analyzer window, but i didnt get. please help me in this
regard .

regards

v.chandra sekhar
PG - Student