ip-clearances is where we have our ip clearance forms for UIMA. There's one (in progress) for uima-as, not done yet.

It's ok.

-Marshall

Michael Baessler wrote:
Thilo Goetz wrote:
I updated our website with information on the LREC
workshop.  When I did "svn up" on people, some new
files were added that apparently had been checked
in, but not extracted on people.a.o.  Is it ok to
leave it like that?  I assume that things that are
checked in are ok to post to the website.  Here's
what svn said:

U    news.html
U    decisions.html
U    bulk-contribution-checklist.html
U    roles.html
U    external-resources.html
U    project-guidelines.html
U    sandbox.html
U    codeConventions.html
U    doc-uima-why.html
U    index-draft.html
U    faq.html
U    doc-uima-examples.html
U    management.html
U    contribution-policy.html
U    mail-lists.html
U    distribution.html
A    release.html
U    license.html
U    dependencies.html
U    apache-board-status.html
U    code-scan-tools.html
U    downloads.html
A    lrec08.html
U    team-list.html
A    ip-clearances
A    ip-clearances/uima-ee.html
U    gldv07.html
U    get-involved.html
U    communication.html
U    svn.html
U    javadoc.html
U    index.html
U    documentation.html
U    uima-specification.html
Updated to revision 615921.

So what about ip-clearances and release?

--Thilo
release.html isn't ready for publishing. I haven't checked in that file, so I'm not sure why it occurs in that list.

-- Michael