I't's been pointed out to me that some people may be planning to submit patches to the uima-ee code, and that we should allow time for this to happen, and for the patches to be committed. This should cut down on make-work due to the naming change.

Based on that, I'm moving the proposed renaming to Wednesday, Feb 6.

-Marshall

Marshall Schor wrote:
I plan to rename things in SVN from uima-ee to uima-as this Sunday, as was discussed in another mail thread. This may break the uima-as builds for a while as we work out the loose ends. If this timing is bad, please voice your opinion.

-Marshall