Thilo Goetz wrote:
Marshall Schor wrote:
[...]
Running the mvn install gave a build failure in running the test for Apache UIMA Simple Server:
 Running org.apache.uima.simpleserver.test.ServerTest
 java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.apache.uima.simpleserver.util.JettyUtils.getHost(JettyUtils.java:133) at org.apache.uima.simpleserver.test.ServerTest.test1(ServerTest.java:118)
at org.apache.maven.surefire.testset.PojoTestSet.executeTestMethod(PojoTestSet.java:150)
       . . .
This error occurred twice.

Is there some setup I need to get this test to run?

-Marshall

Works for me.  Platform, jdk?  I have tested this with various jvms, on
windows and linux.
Platform = Windows XP (my thinkpad). c:\>java -version
java version "1.6.0_05"
Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM (build 10.0-b19, mixed mode, sharing)

--Thilo