Michael Baessler wrote:
I think we are ready to announce the new Apache UIMA releases.
best to wait until tomorrow, due to eclipse-update-site synching.
 - UIMA base framework, version 2.2.2-incubating
 - UIMA Annotator Addons, verison 2.2.2-incubating

The release is available for download from the download page, the news section
and the documentation
is updated on the website.

The Eclipse update site is in place. (soon?)

Can anyone please verify?
I looked at the index, doc and download pages - they look OK.

I finished an editing pass on the doc-uima-annotator.xml file (previously I had looked only at about the first 1/3 of the doc) - mostly very minor changes.

I note on this last file that the colors of the screen-shots seem wildly different, and the widest screen-shot is setting the minimum window width of the page to be very wide (probably should shrink the wide screen-shots). But we can fix this later, if someone wants to scratch that itch.

-Marshall
-- Michael