Will it be possible to provide a statical download location if someone use the
download.html page?
E.g. use Apache backup site in this case?

Or is it possible to redirect automatically when calling download.html to
download.cgi? I know that
with HTML this is possible when adding something like
URL="http://incubator.apache.org/uima/downloads.cgi";>
to the HTML meta data in the head. But I'm not sure if this works in our case
and how we get this
done in download.xml

-- Michael