Ok, now the caseditor.jar contains a manifest file.
Any other things which must be done before we
create the next release candidate ?

Jörn

On May 26, 2008, at 5:42 PM, Michael Baessler wrote:

Jörn Kottmann wrote:
For all jars we ship, we have to set the correct manifest. So maybe it
will be easier to package the
CasEditor plugin as jar and add to this jar the correct manifest -
seems to be easier right :-)
But this is just my point of view. Maybe there is no issue with such
jars inside eclipse plugins.

I do not know how to get the manifest into the jar, I think we can look
into later and just release it
now as it is.

Does everyone agrees with this ?

Jörn

Do you changed the packaging of the CasEditor plugin? If you just have one plugin jar, we can update
the jar using some jar update tasks.

-- Michael