My apologies that my question wasn't clear enough. I am trying to use the
ConceptMapper example that was posted on the list a couple of days ago.
However, the example came with one dictionary only. I have a need to access
more than one dictionary. So, I created a primitive AE similar to the
ConceptMapperOffsetTokenizer.xml and I added its entry to the aggregate AE
OffsetTokenizerMatcher.xml. However, the only dictionary that get loaded
when the two primitive ones are listed on the aggregate is the dictionary
listed in the ConceptMapperOffsetTokenizer.xml, not the second dictionary
that I just created. On the other hand, if I list only one of them in the
aggregate AE, the correct dictionary gets loaded.
To make my long story short, how does a dictionary file get loaded? What
sort of parameters that needs to be set and where? Is it possible to load
more than one dictionary?

Thanks,
Ahmed