Jörn Kottmann wrote:
Hello,

the Cas Editor is now finally ready for release.

- I finished the testing according to the CasEditor-2.2.2 test plan
http://cwiki.apache.org/UIMA/testplancaseditor222.html

- All issues for release 2.2.2CE are fixed

The release artifacts are available on people.apache.org at
/home/joern/distributions/CasEditor-2.2.2/01

So please cast your vote:
[  ] +1  release candidate CasEditor-2.2.2-01 is ready and can be released
[  ]  0  don't care
[  ] -1  don't release yet, I found some more issues

Jörn

I checked the distributions and everything seems to be fine
except one issue: the binary distribution includes Eclipse
and Junit code.  This needs to be mentioned in the NOTICE
and LICENSE files.

So here's what needs to be done:

1) The NOTICE file of the binary distribution needs to
include the sentence "This product includes software
developed at the Eclipse Foundation (http://wwww.eclipse.org/).

2) The LICENSE file of the binary distribution needs
to include a copy of the EPL.

3) The "about" dialog of the CasEditor needs to include
the same sentence as the NOTICE file.

Does the junit plugin even need to be distributed?

Other than that, everything is fine afaict.

--Thilo