Jörn,

Before proposing this submission we tested how easily the CAS Viewer would
integrate with the CAS Editor, and what the combination would be like. The
result was that integration was easy and the new functions nicely compliment
the CAS Editor IDE.

With the CAS Viewer integrated there is an additional way to open an XCas or
XmiCas file, providing additional functionality not currently in the CAS
Editor. The CAS viewer is read-only to the CAS.

Eddie