Sorry I'm late... thanks for the reminder.

Here is a +0 from my side.

Let me explain why I'm not so convinced about this submission into the Sandbox.
If I follow the discussion threads it seems to me very similar to the
ConceptMapper submission we
had in June 2008. There we added the coded after some discussions to the
Sandbox and now it is there
and nothing (if I check the SVN history) happened after the initial import.
That is from my side a
little bit disappointing. E.g. adding documentation to show the benefit,
merging code with
DictionaryAnnotator concepts, adding some tests to see if all works fine...

I don't want to block the submission of CFE into the Sandbox, I just want to
share my thoughts.
Maybe it works better this time.

-- Michael