Hi Jerry -

I don't think this change is documented in our official documentation.
Could you either re-open this issue or do a new issue so we don't forget
to do that?  I'm happy to "edit" someone else's first draft of updates,
or, if I get a chance I might try to update this myself (but I'm kind of
swamped with other work these days).

Thanks. -Marshall