Rico Landefeld wrote:
For the documentation issue this would be easy. Checkout
the project from the sandbox, copy your docbook files to the
project, remove the old documentation, create a patch and
attach it to the documentation issue.

How significant are your changes to the source code ?

There are a lot of changes. Due to the delay in the contribution
process, I was working on the new version in parallel. The docbook
documentation was created for the new version wich comes with a
improved mapping file fomat and an extension mechanism. It will be
very difficult to retrace all changes and to apply them to the version
in the sandbox. In particular its hard to keep the patched
intermediate versions working. Nevertheless, I will try it.
Ok, based on Thilos comments lets do the following.
You reopen the original issue UIMA-1299 and attach
the version you have right now to it. Maybe you can
just zip your project folder.
Then I will put it into the sandbox.
And we can close the issues we have against the current version.

Jörn