Marshall Schor wrote:
> I don't believe the UIMA-AS target is called, unless you call it
> explicitly.  Can you say a bit more why you needed to remove it?

True.  I meant this:

  <target name="build-features" depends="init">
    <makeFeatureJar project-name="uimaj-eclipse-feature-deployeditor"
                    org-name="org.apache.uima.deployeditor"
                    version="2.3.0.incubating-SNAPSHOT"/>
        <makeFeatureJar project-name="uimaj-eclipse-feature-runtime"
                    org-name="org.apache.uima.runtime"
                    version="2.3.0.incubating-SNAPSHOT"/>
    <makeFeatureJar project-name="uimaj-eclipse-feature-tools"
                    org-name="org.apache.uima.tools"
                    version="2.3.0.incubating-SNAPSHOT"/>
  </target>

The uimaj-eclipse-feature-deployeditor is not there, so the
build-features target fails.

--Thilo