Thilo Goetz wrote:
> Eddie Epstein wrote:
>
>> Let's pick a date for a first release candidate, say August 28,
>> and get different people to take responsibility for various packages
>> to be ready. Then we do a status check on that date to see what
>> goes forward?
>>

> I'm sorry to say that I'll have virtually no time for UIMA
> in September and October.  I'm not opposed to this plan,
> but somebody else would have to step forward and do the
> overall release management.

Thanks for all your work so far on this, Thilo :-)

I would like to see a full release go out, and agree with Eddie on his
thoughts for making better progress.

If no one else steps forward in the by tomorrow (how's that for a
deadline?), I'll volunteer to be the release manager for this cycle.

-Marshall