Hello UIMA-developers,
I am just following up on the original note that I sent about donating
obo-annotator to the sandbox. I hope you have had some time to review
and decide whether or not etc.

I understand that my code does not perhaps live to the high standards
of the developers here. This is because we built the application over
time for research purposes and it was not intended to be used by other
communities. However, after playing with it for a while now, I believe
this application will add so much value to the current UIMA projects.
So, please don't let my messy code push you away from getting it ready
for a nice and decent incubator release :-)

To make the decision easier, I can schedule a a live demo to show you
what this application can do. I can use screen-share since I am a mac
user but I can use other technologies if that works best for any of
you.

Please let me know what you one way or the other.
Thanks,
Ahmed