On Aug 28, 2009, at 3:14 PM, Marshall Schor wrote:

We could do this for all of our Jars, and I'm thinking this would be a
good idea.  One reason would be it would align us slightly better with
the "maven way" of doing things. When users download jars from maven
they would find the sources rather than get maven warning messages that no sources were found, and the m2eclipse plugin would easily be able to
get the sources.

+1

Yes I would really appreciate having the source code in eclipse linked
to the uiima jars automatically with mvn eclipse:eclipse.

Jörn