Jörn Kottmann wrote:
> Hi,
>
> after building uima there are lots of empty src/main/resource/META-INF
> folders
> created in different projects.
> Can these be added to svn:ignore ?
>
> After building the docbook there are .db files created, why these are
> checked in ?
> Must they be checked in again when they change during the build ?
> Could we ignore these files, since they are generated ?
>
> Jörn

History repeating itself:
http://www.mail-archive.com/uima-dev@incubator.apache.org/msg03700.html
and surrounding discussion.  I think Marshall deleted some generated
files, but not all of them.

I think the docbook .db files are used for resolving cross-references.
They change every time you change sections and such.  I don't pretend
to understand the docbook build, but imho those files should not be in
svn.

--Thilo