Tommaso,

thanks for taking care of the report.  I tried to add a line, but
can't seem to log in to the wiki right now.  Since we don't have
much time, could you add a bullet on the recent UIMA workshop at
a comp. ling. conference (Joern and I were there):

 - academic UIMA <a
ref="http://docs.google.com/View?id=dft23bqs_3c7qnzg6x";>workshop</a>
   with strong participation from UIMA's users list community

Thanks,
Thilo