Marshall Schor wrote:
Jörn Kottmann wrote:
Marshall Schor wrote:
Unless I hear some objections, I would like to tag the first (and
hopefully only :-) ) release candidate for 2.3.0 tomorrow morning.
Please get any fixes finished up that you would like to get into the
release before then, or ask for a short delay if needed...

-Marshall
Would be nice to get some feedback on UIMA-1658
and UIMA-1659 before we do the rc. These
are the last to issue I have with our UIMA AS installation
which are important to get fixed.
OK - I think Jerry was looking at 1657 (which I think you meant instead
of 1659?).
Yes
I wonder, though, if getting fail-over to work (or work better) will be
a bit of a long journey, and whether we should do that in the next release?
Maybe Jerry can give me a few hints where I have to look
for the code which is reading from the input queue.
Then I maybe find out whats going wrong in the failover
case on the worker node.  I have time for that tomorrow.

On the other side I guess we are doing multiple release candidates
anyway right ?

Jörn