We have had a practice of having different licenses for the "source" and
"bin" distribution.  The source distribution, consisting (usually) of
just the sources in SVN, has just the Apache license, typically.

The "bin" distribution has collected licenses beyond this, corresponding
to the various licenses of the additional "jars" being distributed.

There is also a "top level" license, in SVN, which is a file at the same
svn level as all the projects in a particular entity (such as the
Sandbox, uimaj, uima-as, etc.).  These are currently not done
consistently - some copy the "binary" distribution, others the source.

Should we be doing it this way, or just keeping the one license
associated with the Binary distribution?

-Marshall