Hi,

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 3:25 PM, Tommaso Teofili
<tommaso.teof...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I read that our Apache repo gets synchronized with Central so we hopefully
> only need to deploy it on our repo and it will automatically will get to
> Central.

Yep, you can either use
http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/ or the new
Nexus repository server at https://repository.apache.org/. The
repository server is quite handy for Maven-based projects, but
starting to use it requires some work.

> However I don't know if the
>
> http://people.apache.org/repo/m2-incubating-repository/
>
> is considered external or not (it's said to be accepted as synced but if
> everything outside Central is considered external the answer is yes) though
> I wonder if that repo can stay inside the POM.

It's an external repository, but nowadays also incubating projects can
deploy their releases to Maven central, so there shouldn't be much
need to keep using m2-incubating-repository.

BR,

Jukka Zitting