Hi,

On Monday 16 October 2006 14:33, Heath L'Estrange wrote:
> hope to use uIP on a Mega AVR). I am getting a compile error in against the
> call to the tcpip_output() function in the uip-split.c file. The error says
> that the function is undefined. I cannot see any file in which this
> function is defined, or am I supposed to write this function myself? Any
> assistance would be much appreciated.
Why do you need to compile it? In my version of uip this file is never used at
all and thus it isn't compiled and obviously not needed. The uip_split
function inside that file is never used. Perhaps the entire file is some
remains of some ip fragmentation experiment of adam. You can ignore that
file.

Why don't you just start with a working port like the unix port or one of the
avr ports (like my own one)? Should be easier to start with a working setup
than to try to compile "just something" from scratch.

Till

--
Dr.Ing. Till Harbaum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.harbaum.org/till