I have been working on implementing a port to the atmel ATMega128 and I have
noticed that sending UDP packets does not work (the transferred data is always
0).

A look into the code reveals that in uip.c, the address of uip_appdata gets set
incorrectly.

Somewhere around line 1159 the code needs to be changed:

--- uip_appdata = &uip_buf[UIP_LLH_LEN + UIP_IPTCPH_LEN];
+++ uip_appdata = &uip_buf[UIP_LLH_LEN + UIP_IPUDPH_LEN];

Can anyone confirm this? The only UDP app I'm using for the moment is the uip's resolv, which seems to work either way. But I'm starting to write an UDP app, so this one makes me wonder.

- Alexandre