Hallo everybody.
The tool doesn't solve the problem either. I think it is just a compiled version of the perl script. The problem may reside in the syntax of the "FILES" or "find" command and a difference between UNIX and Windoes notation. Since I do not know anything about perl and very little about LINUX up to this moment I couldn't solve it. I will try. In he meantime it would be nice if jeetendra am I could get some help.
Thanks.
Eduardo

Adam Dunkels schrieb:
Since you are using Windows you can try the fs_generator tool from Design4FPGA available from the uIP pages: http://www.sics.se/~adam/uip/download.html

Regards,

/adam

jeetendra singh wrote:
Thanks Richard for your attention
i tried to recompile webpages by executing "makefsdata"(included in uip
stack) in activeperl in windows xp profetional but activeperl shows error as
"FIND: Parameter format not correct"   in the line  "open(FILES, "find
.-type f |"); " and then skip out while loop.
so there is nothing generasted in the file "fsdata.c".

Regards
jeetendra

jeetendra singh writes:

> i am using uip. I want to modify web pages included in the default uip
> stack. but i am not able to run "makefsdata"  to  regenerate  fsdata.c
> any help will be appreciated.
> --
> Kind Regards
> Jeetendra Singh

As I'm not too good as guessing - can you tell us what you have tried and
what your host system is?

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
for Cortex-M3, ARM7, ARM9, HCS12, H8S, MSP430
Microblaze, Coldfire, AVR, x86, 8051 & PIC18 * * * *