Hi,

i found my mistake, my setup for the ethernet chip wars not correct, the ethernet address wars not set at the right moment.

if the arp broadcast from the pc reached my uip stack it wars able to handle the arp request but then the pc received the arp response for his arp table, and the pc communicates further with this one , but the ethernet chip dose not has this entry in it.
and ignor the pings.

thank you till for your support, a kick in the right region helps sometimes ;-).

so now i am at the multi application point.

regards
kai

Till Harbaum schrieb:
Hi,

please, do a little bit testing yourself:

- Check if your PC actually sends icmp echo requests to your device (using e.g. ethereal)

- Put some debug output routines into that section you pasted below (the
 part after you check for the IP ether type)

- Make sure you actually receive packets (seem to work as you see the
  arp entries appearing)

- Make sure uip_input gets called for a received packet (this actually is
  #define'd to be a call to uip_process)

- Put some debug output into uip_process to see where the packet is processed, dropped or whatever

We really can't help you if you just paste parts of your code and then say "it isn't working, what should i do?".

please have you the trick i dont understand it.
???

in the uip.c i see that i have to enable UIP_PINGADDRCONF but i dont
like to change the ip with the ping.
You don't have to enable that (in fact imho you shouldn't). This seems to be
some odd and simple dhcp replacement and will probably cause additonal confusion.

Regards,
  Till