----- Original Message ----- From: "Alexandre Pereira Nunes" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <uip-users@sics.se>
Sent: Wednesday, January 24, 2007 1:17 PM
Subject: Re: [uip-users] Problems with uIP 1.0 for FreeRTOS 4.1.2

Peter Zuidema escreveu:
Hello everyone,

I've implemented uIP 1.0 in FreeRTOS 4.1.2 for the ARM7 (AT91SAM7) but this
took some time.

I downloaded the uIP 1.0 source and upgraded the uIP 0.9 demo within
"uIP_Demo_IAR_ARM7". After starting the code I could ping the board butnot
access the webserver. I got bad checksums.

I discovered that the "UIP_BUFSIZE" was set to 400 and UIP_CONF_BUFFER_SIZE to 420. After setting this to 1500 it worked (which took a week of testing!)

Regards,
Peter Zuidema

If you got bad checksums, you probably had an alignment issue.

There is a uIP 0.9 demo for GCC. If search the source for "attribute" you will see where the byte alignment was forced using GCC specific keywords. This is not required in the IAR version. There is an uIP 1.0 demo, but for the STR7 rather than the SAM7.

Regards,
Richard.

+ http://www.FreeRTOS.org
+ http://www.SafeRTOS.com
for Cortex-M3, ARM7, ARM9, HCS12, H8S, MSP430
Microblaze, Coldfire, AVR, x86, 8051, PIC24 & dsPIC
.... and soon AVR32