Hi,

uip1.0 uses sockets? Who told you that? That's not true.

But why do you need sockets? Sockets are just the API on the device itself. A
PC will communicate with uip (0.9 and 1.0) even if they don't implement
sockets as their API.

For an avr port of uip-1.0 see e.g. my spi2cf project
(http://www.harbaum.org/till/spi2cf).

Till

--
Dr. Till Harbaum <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>