From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Glenn Jones
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 8:10 PM
To: uip-users@sics.se
Subject: [uip-users] Use resolv and dhcpc in the same uIP app?

Use resolv and dhcpc in the same uIP app?

What changes have to be made to use both resolv.c and dhcpc.c in the same
application. From what I have read on this list, I see the need to maintain
app states for both but I am not sure how to handle UIP_UDP_APPCALL in uip.c
?

Has anybody else already done this?

Glenn