Hi,

I am using uIP 0.9 on a SPARC processor as part of my final year project.

At present I have the httpd example and a simple TCP receiver running, the
connected port determines which process runs.

At present I can send TCP packets to the port the receiver is listening on
and it can receive and process them fine.  However when I close the
connection remotely I can never reconnect.

When the app is called there is a list of if statements relating to the
uip_newdata(), uip_closed() etc. functions.  When the TCP connection is
closed the uip_closed() function is true and the program prints "Connection
Closed" to the console.  I have noticed however that this is always written
twice indicating that the closed event occurs twice.  I have tried doing
nothing when uip_closed is true and I have tried running uip_close() neither
seem to work.

The httpd server allows disconnection and reconnection however.

Any ideas?

Many thanks

Neil Jeffery